Limited edition SweetFeels NFTs are created/minted and sold on the social platform hyprr.com.
Some of the NFTs are connected to numbered and signed (real world) pieces of SweetFeels art, you can see which ones in the description for the NFT series.
Everyone who buys a SweetFeels NFT on the hyprr platform will enter into a raffle for a very rare SweetFeels Hoodie or T-shirt with the original NFT design on it. If a purchased NFT are sold again before the NFT series sells out, the current holder will be entered into the raffle.
1. The raffle will happen shortly after the NFT series sells out and will be streamed on hyprr.
2. After the initial raffle holders of SweetFeels NFTs can get lucky in later raffles simply by being active on the SweetFeels hyprr page (like and comment on posts), as long as the NFT is kept on hyprr and are visible in the users collected NFTs section.
If a winner of these later raffles holds several SweetFeels NFTs they can choose which one they want on the NFT merchandise.
SweetFeels NFT license information:
What am I allowed to do with the art associated with my SweetFeels NFT?
You have broad rights to use the art associated with your SweetFeels NFT.
You can do any of the following:
- You can use the SweetFeels art for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You can use the SweetFeels art when you’re on a marketplace that allows the purchase and sale of your SweetFeels NFT, so long as the marketplace cryptographically verifies that you are the owner.
- You can use the SweetFeels art when you’re on a third party website or app that allows the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your SweetFeels NFT, so long as the website/app cryptographically verifies that you are the owner, and the SweetFeels art doesn’t stay on the website/app after you’ve left.
What am I NOT allowed to do with the art associated with my SweetFeels NFT?
There are a few things that aren’t appropriate uses for your SweetFeels NFT art.
- You can not modifying the art.
- You can not use the art to market or sell your own or third-party products.
- You can not use the art in connection with images of hatred, violence, or other inappropriate or illegal/criminal behavior.
- You can not use the art in any way to distribute any harmful, malicious, obscene or offensive material
- You can not trademark the art, or otherwise acquire intellectual property rights in it.
The buyer of a SweetFeels NFT shall fully indemnify, defend, and hold SweetFeels harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, expenses, and liability.
In cases where a piece of art have been sent by SweetFeels and have been damaged by the currier, please contact SweetFeels within 7 days of receiving the damaged artwork.
What is an NFT?
NFT stands for "non-fungible token", it is a non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a blockchain, a form of digital ledger.
Each token (piece of work) is uniquely identifiable. The NFT ledger provide a public certificate of authenticity and proof of ownership.
An NFT can be collected (like trading cards), sold or traded.
NFTs are often associated with digital files such as photos or video/audio. Some NFTs, like many of the SweetFeels NFTs are connected to real world assets like art.